Vertical shaft impact crusher, short for impact crusher, commonly known as sand making machine, is a high-energy and low-consumption impact crusher with an advanced international level. Its performance is irreplaceable in all kinds of delicate crushing equipment. It is the most effective, practical, and reliable gravel machine. In the field of sand making, as production equipment with high sand making quality, there are still some questions about the impact sand making machine, such as: is the impact sand making machine hammer crushing? What is a vertical shaft impact crusher? Now I will give you a detailed introduction.
What Are The Main Components of The Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
The main components of the sand-making machine are the bearing seat, main shaft, bearing, crushing chamber, motor, transmission device, base, lubrication system, feed hopper, distributor, impeller, etc.
- The crushing chamber, main shaft assembly, motor, and transmission device of the base vertical shaft impact crusher are installed on the base, and the base is placed on the frame.
- The transmission device of impact breaking sand machine adopts a double motor drive pulley. The two motors are respectively installed on both sides of the spindle assembly and connected with the spindle belt through the motor belt.
- The lubrication system of the sand-making machine adopts Mobil vehicle lubrication super grade centralized lubrication or #3 lithium grease. The whole device is led outside the machine through the oil pipe and regularly lubricated by the oil pump.
- The structure of the whole feeding hopper is an inverted pyramid. Wear rings will be set at the feed inlet.
- The distributor is installed on the upper part of the vortex crushing chamber. Its function is to make the materials entering the impeller more efficient in crushing by dividing materials.
- The structure of the vortex crushing chamber is an annular space composed of upper and lower cylinders. The whole crushing process of materials takes place in the vortex crushing chamber.
- The impeller is a hollow cylinder made of unique materials, which is installed on the end of the main shaft assembly and transmits torque with a conical sleeve and a key. The impeller is the critical component of material crushing.
How Does The Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Crush Stones?
The whole crushing process of materials takes place in the vortex crushing chamber. It is realized by an impeller(a key component).
The specific processing process is:
The materials enter the vortex crushing chamber through the feed hopper and distributor. The impeller rotates at high speed in the crushing chamber, distributes the materials evenly to each launching channel port of the impeller, collides with the falling materials, and then collides with the vortex lining plate and lining again to realize crushing. The crushed materials are discharged through the deflector.
What Factors Affect The Production Capacity of Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
Generally speaking, many factors affect the production capacity of the vertical shaft impact crusher. Generally speaking, there are the following five factors.
1. Hardness of Materials
The more complex the materials are, the more difficult it is to make sand, and the more serious the wear of the impact crusher is. The speed of sand making is slow, and the capacity is low. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the selection of materials.
2. Material Composition
The more fine powder in the material before the impact crusher, the more it affects sand making because these fine powders are easy to adhere to and affect transportation. Therefore, the materials with a large amount of fine powder should be screened. The fine powder shall be screened out from the materials as far as possible so as not to affect the regular operation of the impact crusher.
3. The fineness of Materials after Crushing by The Sand Making Machine
The fineness requirement is high. The finer the materials from sand making, the smaller the sand-making capacity. This aspect depends on the specific requirements. If there are no special requirements, the fineness of the material is generally set to medium fine.
4. Viscosity of Materials
The greater the viscosity of materials, the easier it is to adhere. The material with high density will conform to the inner wall of the sand-making chamber in the impact crusher. If it cannot clean in time, it will affect the working efficiency of the impact crusher. In serious cases, it may also affect the regular operation of the vertical crusher. Therefore, when selecting materials, we must pay attention that the viscosity of materials is not easy to be too large.
5. Humidity of Materials
When the water content in the materials is large, the materials are easy to adhere in the vertical crusher, and it is also easy to cause blockage in the process of feeding and conveying, resulting in the reduction of sand-making capacity. In order to solve this problem, the humidity of materials should be strictly controlled when selecting materials. If the humidity of selected materials is too high, sunshine or air drying can be used to reduce the moisture percentage in materials.
Our Sand-Making Machine
JXSC Mine manufactures the vertical shaft impact crusher(sand-making machine), it usually applied in the following fields.
- Artificial sand making of river pebbles, mountain rocks (limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, etc.), ore tailings, and stone debris.
- Production of building aggregates, road fabrics, bedding materials, asphalt concrete, and cement concrete aggregates.
- Machine-made sand production and stone shaping of water conservancy and hydropower, high-grade highways, highways, high-speed railways, passenger dedicated lines, bridges, airport runways, municipal engineering, and high-rise buildings in the engineering field.
- The pre-grinding fine crushing process in the mining field and the crushing of materials in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, refractory, cement, abrasive, and other industries.
- Environmental protection projects include high abrasion and secondary disassembly and crushing, sulfur removal in thermal power and metallurgical industries, steel slag, and construction waste crushing.
- Production of glass, quartz sand, and other high-purity materials.
The Advantages of Our Sand-making Machine
- Advanced technology, high efficiency, energy saving, and large crushing ratio.
- The wearing parts of this crusher have high wear resistance and save the use cost.
- The maintenance of the impact breaker is simple and convenient, saving time.
- The impact crusher reduces the damage probability of the machine.
- The universal problem that the motor frame is easy to break is solved.