Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder is a kind of equipment which supplies the materials to the receiving equipment in a uniform and quantitative way. The material may be a block, granule or powder. It is widely used in the industries of mining, metallurgy, coal, power, chemical, food, glass, refractory, etc.
The structure of the electromagnetic vibration feeder simple, convenient operation, no lubrication, and low power consumption. It is mainly composed of material trough, electromagnetic vibration exciter, shock absorber.
【Capacity】： 5-150 T/H
【Feeding Size】: 50-150mm
JXSC Feeder Machine Advantages
- Exclusive vibrating technology.
- High efficiency and feeding capacity, high working frequency and low electric consumption
- Small size and light in weight.
- Good operational reliability and easy adjustment
- Simple structure, easy to install and use, low maintenance cost.
- No pollution and can add a hopper.
- The electromagnetic vibrator controller adopts SCR half-wave rectifying circuit. Therefore, it is convenient to adjust the feeding quantity in the process of use, and it can realize the centralized control and automatic control of the production process.
- The material in the feeding trough is continuously thrown up during the feeding process and jumps forward according to the parabola trajectory. So the feeder trough wear is smaller.
- The electromagnetic vibrator motor is not suitable for the occasion with the explosion-proof requirement.
- Conditions for use of electrical controls:
① The elevation not exceeding 1000m
② The temperature of the surrounding medium does not exceed-20 °C ~ + 4 °C.
③ There is no medium with serious corrosive and influence of the electrical insulation properties.
Electro-vibratory Feeder Working Principle
Electromagnetic vibratory feeders use the electromagnetic method to make the hopper to vibration, and the material unilateral movement which reaches the purpose of uniform feeding. The rate of feeding should be in relative balance with the purpose achieved. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the feeding speed.
The power frequency, the size of the magnetic force, amplitude related to feeding speed. In general, it adjusts the current (or voltage) of an electromagnet to achieve. However, SCR and potentiometer can be used to adjust the speed of feeding.
The applications of the hopper electromagnetic vibrating feeder are belt conveyors, ball mill, crusher machine, mixing, packaging, kilns, vibration screens, tube mill, elevator, etc.
Specification of Electromagnetic Feeder
|Model||Max Feeding size (mm)||Double-amplitude(mm)||Services Voltage(V)||Power (kw)||Capability (t/h)||weight(kg)|
JXSC Other Series Feeder Machine
1. The electromagnetic vibrating feeder is generally installed in the suspension type. The boom shall be mounted on a sufficiently rigid structure. In order to reduce the lateral swing, the hanging boom should be arranged at about 10° outwards. For the large-scale feeder machine, it should also set up the moving carriage to maintain and easy to replace the feeding trough.
2. Integral install, generally not permit removal and consolidation of any rigid attachments on the machine. During installation, there should be some space around the equipment to avoid collision with other equipment. The space in the general length direction is 50mm minimum, and the width direction is 25mm.
3. The trough body can be installed horizontally or obliquely. The feeding capacity is proportional to the dip angle. But it is difficult to guarantee the accuracy of feeding because of the material artesian flow caused by too large a down angle. Therefore, we according to the nature of the material to determine whether the upward tilt, downward tilt, or horizontal placement.
4. After installation, the feeder should be horizontal to avoid material moving to one side when the feeder is working. And ensure all the bolts are fastened.
1. Always check the feed tank amplitude and coil current. Notice whether the machine sounds normal. If you notice the noise sudden increase, or there is a crash sound, be carefully analyze the cause. And immediately stop processing.
2. The air gap between the iron core and the armature must be balanced at all times. Check whether the bolt is loose and the clearance is normal at any time. If the plate spring bolt loses or breaks, the air gap change. Deal with it immediately.
3. Check the hopper loose or not. If the hopper loose will cause the four-corner imbalance of electromagnetic vibration feeder, it affects the quality of feeding. It also should be immediately fixed.
4. The seal cover of the vibrator must be covered to prevent dust from entering and clogging the gap between the plate and the spring. And we should alway clean the dust in the sealed cowling.