Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder is a kind of equipment which supplies the materials to the receiving equipment in a uniform and quantitative way. The material may be a block, granule or powder. It is widely used in the industries of mining, metallurgy, coal, power, chemical, food, glass, refractory, etc.
The structure of the electromagnetic vibration feeder simple, convenient operation, no lubrication, and low power consumption. It is mainly composed of material trough, electromagnetic vibration exciter, shock absorber.
【Capacity】： 5-150 T/H
【Feeding Size】: 50-150mm
JXSC Feeder Machine Advantages
- Exclusive vibrating technology.
- High efficiency and feeding capacity, high working frequency and low electric consumption
- Small size and light in weight.
- Good operational reliability and easy adjustment
- Simple structure, easy to install and use, low maintenance cost.
- No pollution and can add a hopper.
- The electromagnetic vibrator controller adopts SCR half-wave rectifying circuit. Therefore, it is convenient to adjust the feeding quantity in the process of use, and it can realize the centralized control and automatic control of the production process.
- The material in the feeding trough is continuously thrown up during the feeding process and jumps forward according to the parabola trajectory. So the feeder trough wear is smaller.
- The electromagnetic vibrator motor is not suitable for the occasion with the explosion-proof requirement.
- Conditions for use of electrical controls:
① The elevation not exceeding 1000m
② The temperature of the surrounding medium does not exceed-20 °C ~ + 4 °C.
③ There is no medium with serious corrosive and influence of the electrical insulation properties.
Electro-vibratory Feeder Working Principle
Electromagnetic vibratory feeders use the electromagnetic method to make the hopper to vibration, and the material unilateral movement which reaches the purpose of uniform feeding. The rate of feeding should be in relative balance with the purpose achieved. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the feeding speed.
The power frequency, the size of the magnetic force, amplitude related to feeding speed. In general, it adjusts the current (or voltage) of an electromagnet to achieve. However, SCR and potentiometer can be used to adjust the speed of feeding.
The applications of the hopper electromagnetic vibrating feeder are belt conveyors, ball mill, crusher machine, mixing, packaging, kilns, vibration screens, tube mill, elevator, etc.
Specification of Electromagnetic Feeder
|Model||Max Feeding size (mm)||Double-amplitude(mm)||Services Voltage(V)||Power (kw)||Capability (t/h)||weight(kg)|