Complete Stone Crushing Plant: Equipment and Layout
With the development of infrastructure construction in various places, the demand for sand and gravel materials is increasing day by day. This paper introduces the stone crushing plant by taking basalt and limestone as examples.
1 Basic process of stone crushing plant
1.1 Masterbatch mining
Planning and design of material yard → excavator → masterbatch layer blasting → large masterbatch to small (rock drill) → loading → transport stacking
1.2 Gravel processing plant planning and construction
Stone processing site planning (should take into account the site geomorphology, size and on-site transportation and production scale, etc.) → leveling the site → foundation and silo partition wall construction → on-site equipment unpacking and inspection one by one → equipment installation and commissioning → trial production → Commissioning calibration equipment → put into production
1.3 Gravel processing
Master stockpile → vibrating feeder → rough crusher preliminary crushing → belt conveyor → medium crusher crushing → belt conveyor → fine crusher crushing → belt conveyor → vibrating screen screening → qualified material → rubber conveyor → storage → belt conveyor → crushing crusher → belt conveyor → vibrating screen screening. Generally, there should be dust removal equipment in the middle or fine crushing stage.
2 Main stone crushing equipment
Masterbatch mining, stacking: DTH drills, excavators, transport vehicles
Feeding: vibrating feeder
Coarse crush: Jaw crusher, rotary crusher
Medium crush: cone crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher
Fine crush: impact crusher, hammer crusher, plastic crusher (including box crusher, composite crusher)
Shaping: plastic crusher (including box crusher, composite crusher)
Screening: vibrating screen
Dust removal: dust collector
Material transport: belt conveyor
Control: Aggregate screening equipment, flat needle-shaped measuring instrument, mud measuring instrument, drying equipment, weighing equipment (configured according to accuracy requirements), bulk density meter, press, etc.
3 Selection for sand making line machines
1) Generally, the type and hardness of the gravel masterbatch should be considered first in the configuration of the gravel production line. rock type: limestone, granite, pebbles, basalt, etc. The Mohs hardness of the rock (more than 7 Mohs hardness is a rock with high hardness) Whether the rock is soft-brittle or hard-brittle, the soft-brittle type crusher does not need a high-iron crusher, high-manganese steel, such as jaw crusher, impact crusher and hammer crusher or box crusher. (Heavy hammer crusher), etc. Hard and brittle type crushing requires high crusher crushers, such as cone crushers and shaping crushers.
2) Secondly, considering the performance (crushing ratio) and applicability of the crusher, the jaw crusher has a large crushing ratio, crushing and crushing, and the granular material is more suitable for coarse crushing; the impact crusher and the plastic crusher The product has good grain shape and is suitable for medium crushing and fine crushing; the impact crusher and hammer crusher are suitable for crushing the stone below medium and hard, and the cone crusher and shaping crusher are suitable for crushing the medium and hard stone.
3) Thirdly, consider the output, which requires better matching between equipment.
4) Finally, consider whether the gravel has special quality requirements. If the gravel type is high, it needs to be shaped. The shaping crusher should be equipped.
4 Stone production line layout design
In general, the complete set of crushing stone production line equipment mainly includes vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, dust removal equipment, centralized electric control and other equipment. Sometimes it is equipped with a plastic crusher for processing.
Below we take two typical materials, basalt and limestone as examples, to introduce common sand making plant layout.
4.1 Basalt (diabase, andesite, granite) gravel production line design
Basalt a hard and tough material with high abrasiveness has high hardness and silicon content. Choose the crushing equipment of the laminating principle as far as possible to reduce the wear-resistant parts’ loss.
The general basalt crushed stone production line equipment (four-stage) is as follows:
(1) Feeding: vibrating feeder
(2) coarse crush: jaw crusher
(3) Medium crush: cone crusher or fine crusher jaw crusher
(4) Fine crush: impact crusher
(5) Screening + dust removal: vibrating screen + dry type dust collector
(6) Shaping: impact crusher or plastic crusher (after crushing the stone material, the qualified belt conveyor is sent to the storage silo, the granular size, the granular shape does not meet the requirements of the return material, through the belt conveyor Return to the impact crusher or the whole form crusher for processing and shaping again)
(7) Screening + dust removal: vibrating screen + dry type dust collector
(8) Feeding: belt conveyor
(9) Control system
In order to reduce dust and dirt, the coarsely crushed stone is transported by the vibrating feeder to the medium crusher, and the subsequent stone transport is completed by the belt conveyor. Whether the dust removal equipment should be used is based on the cleanliness of the gravel, if it has been washed, there is no need to use the dust removal equipment.
4.2 Limestone crushed stone production line design
The limestone Mohs hardness is 4 to 5, both of the hardness and silicon content is very low, it is small and brittle, easy to crush, the crushing equipment of the impact principle is selected as much as possible.
The limestone crushed stone production line equipment layout (three-stage) is as follows:
(1) Feeding: vibrating feeder
(2) coarse crush: jaw crusher
(3) Fine crush: impact crusher, hammer crusher or box crusher
(4) Screening + dust removal: vibrating screen + dry type dust collector
(5) Plastic surgery: impact crusher or plastic crusher (screen the finely crushed stone, pick the qualified material conveyor to the bin, the rest of unqualified stone material, return to the crushers for secondary crushing.)
(6) Screening + dust removal: vibrating screen + dry type dust collector
(7) Feeding: belt conveyor
(8) Control system
In order to reduce dust and slurry, the coarsely crushed stone is transported by the vibrating feeder to the fine crusher, and the subsequent stone transport is completed by the belt conveyor. If the entire production line is intended to be used as a production mechanism sand or mineral powder, a shaping crusher can be used in the shaping or sand making process.
JXSC provides complete stone crushing plant machine and layout design, our aggregate processing equipment, stone crushers, vibrating screen, belt conveyor so on mining equipment are widely used in the variety of the stone processing plant and quarry plant, applicable of limestone, granite, quartz, cement, marble, pebble, Riverstone, etc.