Construction Waste Crusher
Construction waste crusher is a kind of rock crusher that can make building rubble into treasure. First of all, construction waste needs to crushing treatment and then recycling. The times are moving, more and more construction waste is produced. So the demand quantity of building waste crusher machines are also increasing, such as recycling crusher, waste crusher, concrete crushing machine, cement crusher, etc.
Construction waste crushing plant is composed of vibrator feeder, jaw crusher(primary crushing), impact crusher(secondary crushing), screening equipment, sand making machine(tertiary crushing) and so on. In the support of belt conveyor, it is a set of crushing equipment for stone production. The plant can be fixed or mobile.
JXSC construction waste crusher has the advantages of high crushing rate, large capacity, low power consumption, uniform size, good shape, small pollution and easy to maintenance. Get price
Building rubbish is a kind of solid waste produced in the process of new construction, reconstruction, expansion or demolition of buildings. According to the different sources of construction waste, it can be divided into construction waste and demolition waste. The construction waste as the name suggests is in the new construction, reconstruction or expansion projects generated in solid waste. The demolition of construction waste is in the demolition of buildings generated construction waste.
Impact of construction waste
The location of building waste random dump in most cities, which leaves a lot of security risks. The wastes easy to breakdown, blocking roads and impact on other buildings under the influence of external factors. For example, In the suburb, the pit pond ditch is the construction waste most first choice heaps place. This will not only reduce the water storage capacity but also lead to the surface drainage and flood discharge capacity of the reduction.
2. Polluted environment
The leaching and scouring of construction waste in rainwater and the infiltration of surface water and groundwater will cause serious pollution of surface water and groundwater around. The influence of the landfill site on groundwater is mainly that the landfill pollution seeps into the aquifer with the leachate. then the deep pollution is caused by the seepage of the landfill-polluted lakes and ponds into the recharge aquifer. Landfill leachate contains not only a large number of organic pollutants but also a lot of metal and non-metal pollutants, the water quality components are very complex. Once drinking this polluted water, it will do great harm to the human body.
3. Affect air quality
At present, most of the building rubbish in our country is disposed of by landfill. However, in the process of construction waste stacking, there is some organic matter decomposes and produces harmful gas under the action of temperature and moisture. Such as construction waste gypsum contains a large number of sulfate ions. The sulfate ions in anaerobic conditions will be transformed into rotten egg-like hydrogen sulfide. Under anaerobic conditions, waste paperboard and wood can leach lignin and tannic acid and decompose into volatile organic acids. It will pollute the atmosphere if released into the air. And a small amount of combustible waste will produce toxic carcinogenic substances in the incineration process which causes secondary pollution to the air.
4. Occupy land
With the increase in the amount of urban construction waste, the stacking point is also increasing, the stacking site area is also gradually expanding. The competition between people and garbage has reached a very serious level. Most of the waste dumps in the suburbs are mainly open-air. These wastes have been exposed to the sun and rain, it seriously polluting the air and degrading the soil quality.
Construction waste recycling
(1) The waste building concrete and waste bricks are crushed coarse or fine aggregate by construction waste crusher machine. The recycled aggregate can be used to produce concrete, mortar or building materials such as blocks, wallboards and floor tiles of corresponding strength grade. The coarse and fine aggregate can also be used in the base course of highway pavement after adding the curing materials.
(2) Using the waste bricks and tiles to produce aggregates. The recycling materials can use as raw materials of recycled bricks, blocks, wall panels, floor tiles, and other building materials products.
(3) Slag soil can be used for road construction, foundation and so on.
(4) For the abandoned wood type construction waste, the wood which has not been obviously damaged can be directly reused for the reconstruction of the building. The seriously damaged wood components can be used as the raw material of wood regeneration board or papermaking.
(5) The waste pavement asphalt mixture can be directly used for tarmac in appropriate proportions.
(6) Waste road concrete can be processed into recycled aggregate for preparing recycled concrete.
(7) Scrap steel, steel bars, and other scrap metal materials can be directly reused or recycled.
(8) The use of waste glass, waste plastics, waste ceramics, and other construction waste shall be differentiated according to the circumstances.
(9) Waste brick and tile is a kind of burnt clay material when it is crushed and ground into powder material. It has pozzolanic activity and can be used as a concrete admixture to replace coal ash powder, slag powder, stone powder, etc.