Roller crusher is a very old crushing equipment that appeared in 1806, and its structure is simple. It can crushers iron ore, Quartz Stone, rock gold, rock tantalum niobium ore, rock tin ore, rock tungsten ore, manganese ore, ilmenite ore, K-albite, limestone, river pebbles, copper ore, bauxite, barite, basalt, etc. Therefore the roll crusher is one of the most widely used crusher machines in the mining industry.
Rock Roll crusher is fine crusher equipment that similar to the hammer crusher. It can crush the compressive strength of less than 160 MPA of materials. Medium feed size, and adjustable discharge size. With the characteristic of low maintenance costs, low requirements for water, reliable performance, less power consumption, less dust, low noise and so on.
Types of Roll Crushers
Stone roll crusher can be divided into single-roll, double-roll and multi-roll several types according to the number of rollers. According to the shape of the roll surface, have two kinds, smooth roll and tooth roll. The former is suitable for medium and fine crushing of medium hardness ores. While the latter is suitable for coarse and medium crushing of Brittle and soft ores.
The material falls between the two rollers through the feeding opening to squeezing and crushing. Then the finished material falls naturally. In the case of hard or no broken, the role can automatically retreat under the action of hydraulic cylinder or spring. The gap between the roller increase, and the hard or not broken material fall that can protect the machine from damage. The relative rotation of the two rollers have a certain gap, change the gap, you can control the product discharge granularity. Double-roll crusher is the use of a pair of opposite rotation of the Round Roller, four-roll crusher is the use of two pairs of opposite rotation of the Round Roller crushing operations.
1. In order to ensure the maximum output of the roller crusher, the feed must be continuously and evenly distributed over the full length of the rollers.
2. Check regularly whether there is a blockage in the outlet, and stop feeding before the motor stops working. when the material block falls completely, roller into idling, then stop the motor.
3. If the feed material is not uniform along the length of the roller, the roller surface will not only wear quickly but also wear unevenly at every point. The annular groove appears will damage the normal crushing work, the particle size of a crushing product is not uniform. Therefore, in addition to the roller crusher used for coarse crushing, the medium and fine crushing roller crusher is usually equipped with a feeder machine to ensure continuous and uniform feeding. And the length of the feeder is equal to the length of the roller that makes the feed is uniform along the direction of the length of the roller.
4. Reasonable maintenance and proper operation can ensure long-term continuous work, reduce parking time. Only the normal management and daily check the normal working conditions, can prevent failure and ensure continuity of service.
(1) Pay attention to the fastening of the bolts of each component and tighten them immediately if found loose;
(2) Before the work must start the crusher, wait for the speed in normal, then feed materials. The procedure is opposite when stopping;
(3) Check the outlet regularly and remove the blockage if found;
(4) Pay attention to check the wear degree of the wearing parts, at any time pay attention to the replacement of worn parts;
(5) No overload and the electrical instruments keep under constant care;
(6) The bearing oil should be timely, and do not make the bearing oil leakage;
(7) Control the bearing temperature, the temperature rise should not be higher than the surrounding air 25 ~ 30 °C;
(8) Dust and other materials should be removed from the underframe plane of the movable device to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the underframe when the roller crusher encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
Factors affecting work efficiency
The roller crusher composes of a roller wheel, roller supporting bearing, pressing and adjusting device and driving device. The crushing roller is the main working mechanism of the crusher, which is composed of shaft, wheel hub and roll cover. The wearing degree of roll top has a great influence on the working efficiency of roll crusher. Only when the roll top is in good condition, the crusher can get higher production capacity. Because of the importance of roller, it is of great significance to understand the factors affecting roller wear and correct repair of roller.
The main factors that affect roller wear. The hardness and particle size of the crushed material. The material of the roller. The size and surface shape of the roller. The way of feeding ore, etc.
The right way about these factors
(1) The material is distributed evenly as far as possible to reduce the wear degree of the ring groove, and roller skin on the surface of the roller;
(2) In the operation of the crusher, especially in the process of coarse crushing. Attent to the size of the ore blocks, to prevent the ore blocks from being too large. It will make severe vibration of the crusher, thus seriously wearing the roll skin;
(3) The selection of roller skin with good wear resistance can reduce the wear degree of roller skin and prolong the service life of Roller;
(4) the length of the feeder shall be the same as the length of the rollers to ensure uniform feeding along the length of the rollers. In addition, in order to continuously feed the ore, the speed of the feeder should be 1-3 times faster than the speed of the stick;
(5) Often check the size of the broken product and move one of the rollers along the axis for a certain period of time, the distance is about 1 / 3 of the size of the ore.
Moreover, also pay attention to the lubrication of the roller. And the need for a safety cover on the inspection hole to facilitate the observation of roll wear.
Double Roll Crusher
Double Roll crushers are the most common type of roll crushers. The crusher machine uses two opposite rotating rollers to crush the material. It is composed of an electric motor, support, a fixed roller, a movable roller, a safety spring, etc. With smooth and serrated surfaces. The bearings of the active rollers can move along the frame which supported by strong safety springs. The bearing will remove out and spit out the article if the feed material is very hard. The roll surface has smooth and sawtooth.
Two Roll surface is smooth that mainly play the role of extrusion grinding crushing on the material. This equipment often uses for clay, coal, clinker and limestone and other materials in the fine crushing work. The roller surface with the sawtooth of the two rollers. The machine mainly plays the role of cracking and tearing. The equipment is mainly to complete the bulk crushing of materials. The smooth surface of one roll and the sawtooth of the other roll that mainly to play the role of extrusion, bending and grinding on the material. This type of double-roller crusher mainly uses to crushing clay and coal.
If you know the price of a roller crusher machine. Please contact us, we are the stone crusher manufacturer who sale jaw crusher, cone crushing, impact crusher, crushing and screening equipment, and sand making/washing machine.