The vibratory feeder is a vibrator that makes material flow from the material bin to crusher machine steadily and continuously, is a piece of corollary equipment for crushers. there are two types of vibratory feeders including electric vibrating feeder and electromagnetic vibrating feeder. This paper mainly describes the installation, adjustment, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the electromagnetic vibration feeder.
Introduction of vibratory feeder
The feeder can control the feeding amount, uniformly flow material to the mining processing machine like jig machine, vibrating screen. the most used feeders in the mining industry are apron feeder, disc feeder, vibrating feeder. The electromagnetic vibration feeder can automatically control the amount of feed by adjusting the amplitude, and it vibrates continuously at the frequency of 3000 times/minute.
electro-vibrating feeder adopts the electromagnetic force driving and mechanical vibration, compared to the mechanical vibrating feeder such swing feeder, electromagnetic vibration feeder has advantages including simple structure, lightweight, convenient maintenance, auto-operation, widely used in the mineral processing, coal, metallurgy, building materials, electric power, chemical industry, machinery, grain and other many industries.
- The electromagnetic vibration feeder does not need to be disassembled and can be installed directly in the working position according to the size given in the installation drawing. Before installation, tighten the screws one by one, the gap between the core and armature should be checked and adjusted to 1.8 ~ 2.1 mm, keep the surface clean, tight the screw bolts.
- Ensure the direction of excitation force through the center of gravity, thus machine works stable.
- The suspension rod of the feeder uses steel wire rope, if the frame has an obvious jumping phenomenon, it will affect the normal work of the feeder.
- It is necessary to leave a gap of 25mm for the feeding and discharging groove, avoiding colliding with the feeder body.
- Control the vibration trough pressure in a reasonable range, excessive pressure will reduce the amplitude of the feeder, thus reducing the speed of materials transmission.
- Horizontal mounting without deflection. The feeder body and the control box body shall be grounded electrode.
- No-load debugging, run continuously for 8H under the condition of rated voltage, current and amplitude. During the testing operation, the amplitude and current values should be stable except for the natural fluctuation of the grid voltage.
Maintenance and repair
- During the operation of the feeder, attention should be paid to the stability of the current. If the current is found to vary greatly, it must be checked. The causes of current variation are as follows: First, the bolt of the plate spring loosens after long-term operation; second, the plate spring breaks; third, the air gap between the core and armature changes; Fourth, all parts of the screw loose or falling off the phenomenon.
- Methods of adjusting the capability of vibratory feeder: first, adjust the slope of the chute, but the slope angle cannot exceed -200; second, larger the mouth of feeding and discharging; third, the output of the feeder varies with the amplitude, and the amplitude varies with the current in the electromagnetic coil. Therefore, the current in the electromagnetic coil can be controlled by controlling the conduction of the SCR rectifier, so that the output of the feeder can be adjusted uniformly and continuously.
- Regress the electricity controller to the zero before starting up, then slowly increase the amplitude up to the rated value of 1.75 ~ 1.5 mm.
Email our engineer discuss vibratory feeder and other mining machines in detail.